BENEATH the cliffs of Timpanogos, President Thomas S. Monson, First Counselor in the First Presidency of the Church of Jesus Christ, dedicated the Aspen Grove Family Camp and the new Aspen Lodge (below) on July 1. The lodge (left) contains 20 guest rooms and the Timpanogos meeting room, which has a capacity of more than 250 people. The dedication was the first for BYU‘s mountain retreat. Aspen Grove first became linked with BYU when Eugene L. Roberts, ’16, began the annual Timp hike in 1911. In the 1920s and 1930s, BYU conducted a summer school at the site, and in 1963 the Alumni Association family camp was established. During the summer months it hosts an average of 80 families each week.