The BYU Alumni Association invites alumni to reconnect to the university by visiting the association’s redesigned Web site. Alumni.byu.edu is designed to help former Cougars stay connected to friends, find job opportunities, see what fellow alums are doing, and learn about BYU events in Provo and elsewhere.
“There are many ways you can get connected to BYU and the warm memories of the past,” says Keith A. Lue (BS ’86), alumni outreach manager. The Web site can help alumni learn about and take advantage of such opportunities for connection. Among other things, the Web site can help alumni
- prepare for a trip to Provo to attend Homecoming
- plan a visit to the new Gordon B. Hinckley Alumni and Visitors Center
- settle on plans for attending Campus Education Week; join a local alumni chapter
- learn about Management Society, Law Society, and Cougar Club events
- stay informed about tailgate parties or BYU performances inside or outside of Utah
- make a gift to the university
- and update contact information to keep in touch. As an additional incentive to visit the redesigned site, the Alumni Association is offering a free alumni mouse pad, while supplies last, to each alum who logs on and updates his or her e-mail address.
“We also welcome feedback,” Lue says. “We want to know what type of information is relevant to you, because we are constantly looking at how we can improve our services. We would like to make it easier for you to stay connected and make every day a BYU day.”