1. How many full-time students are awarded scholarships at BYU?
2. What is the most prestigious undergraduate scholarship offered by BYU?
3. What is the minimum cumulative GPA required to maintain a National Merit Scholarship?
4. True or false: Students may use their BYU scholarships for Independent Study courses.
5. What percent of BYU’s scholarships are funded through the tithes of the Church of Jesus Christ?
Scholar Stats Answers
1. About one-third, 2. Gordon B. Hinckley Presidential Scholarship, 3. 3.50, 4. false, 5. about 70 percent.