1. How many men did the Lord initially require for Zion’s Camp?
2. What was the name of the Indonesian volcano that erupted and caused the Joseph Smith Sr. family to leave Vermont?
3. Name the store and the floor where the school of the prophets met.
4. The Nauvoo Temple was the fifth temple contemplated by early Church leaders and the second one built. Name the three temples that were not built.
5. Who issued the extermination order against the early saints?
BYU Church History Tour Trivia Answers
3. Newel K. Whitney Store, second floor
4. Independence, Far West, and Adam-ondi-Ahman
5. Lilburn W. Boggs, governor of Missouri.