TRIVIA BOWL: TEST YOUR EDWARDS IQ
Trivia Bowl: Test Your Edwards IQ
1. LaVell Edwards' teams have played twice in Orlando, Fla. What were the names of the bowls and when were they played?
2. What was the Roman numeral designation of the last Holiday Bowl Edwards' team played in?
3. While Edwards was head coach, his teams played in every state in the Rocky Mountain region except which two?
4. Because BYU does not play on Sunday, Edwards missed a repeat appearance for his team in what bowl game?
5. All of Edwards' grandchildren were in Cougar Stadium when it was renamed LaVell Edwards Stadium except for one grandchild who was serving a mission where?
Answers for Trivia Bowl:
1. Tangerine Bowl, 1976; Florida Citrus Bowl, 1985
2. XVI (in 1993)
3. Idaho and Montana
4. Fiesta Bowl (in 1977)